Saturday 9 February 2008

Online Agenda Tonight

Tonight I'm playing on Full Tilt. I like playing on Full Tilt it is my favourite software to be honest, its really easy to use and it is fast. They also have some very good guarantees on there also.

I'm playing 3 events.

1. A $10 Knockout Bounty - $2 for every player you eliminate. I went out fairly early in this I had KQ and raised it from the button. Big Blind Calls, flop comes 3 J T. He Checks I Bet around pot, he Calls. Turn comes an Ace with 3 diamonds out there. He checks i bet 3/4 of pot, he calls. River is 5 but also a diamond. I hold no bloody diamonds. He checks, i go all in which is pretty much nothing compared to pot anyway, and he calls. He called me all the way down with pocket 4's and ends up having the 4 of diamonds. Lucky boy.

2. A $8 rebuy satellite. I had 1 rebuy in this. Just went out, AK couldnt beat pocket 8's as usual.

3. Playing Cash. Bit erratic at the moment up and down but at this second i'm about even. Lets go to work.

No comments: