Thursday 7 February 2008

Full Tilt

To play in the $24+2 $13,500 Guaranteed tonight i had to deposit a minimum of $50 into my Full Tilt account, and so I did.

After registering, i sat down on a .15c/.30c cash table with the other $26 whilst playing the tourny.

I busted out of the tourny fairly early, some guy slow played his Aces which led me to believe my top pair was infront. It happens.

However, on the cash table i set myself a target. At midnight the $69+$6 $25,000 Guaranteed started on full tilt, and i wanted to play. I had approximatly half an hour to make the money. And with 6 minutes left i found my cash table balance on a nice $78 so i could enter the tourny.

This I did, and got unlucky as I had a set run into a set about an hour in. This aswell, happens grr.

Still in the Blonde $30+$3 $10,000 Double Stack Freezeout at the mo, during the first break.

316 Registered. 167 Left. Average Chips around 5600. Im sitting with 7,140 at the mo.

Would be nice to get some kind of result in that before I go to bed :)

No comments: